The Talent & Reward Specialist will work with the Talent Manager and the Head of HR to lead the design and delivery of the talent, leadership, engagement, diversity and reward agenda at PPB. This will include using leading edge practices, programmes and tools to support leaders to have a sustainable and international talent pipeline to drive future business growth. Building talent and reward practices (e.g. talent assessment, succession planning, performance management and high potential identification and development, pay structures or benefits packages) aligned to our Values and drive the desired culture of PPB is a key accountability of this role.
The Key Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of the talent management strategy for Blip, in line with the group’s talent roadmap.
- Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of local learning & development programs in support of the business needs and that link to the global learning agenda.
- Manage L&D vendors and service providers and monitor performance during delivery to ensure quality and optimum value for PPB.
- Undertake learning needs analysis, translate the analysis into the learning plan in line with the business priorities.
- Seek feedback and measure results to ensure all training classes are providing a positive ROI.
- Conduct and manage the onboarding process.
- Partner with the Business Partner team to successfully execute the employee engagement strategy, analyse the key insights and facilitate Company wide and local action planning activity.
- Partner with senior business leaders on our diversity and inclusion programme to promote a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Provide expert support and coaching to HR Business Partners, leaders and managers to ensure talent initiatives are successful and achieve the required outcomes.
- Driving forward and project managing the Annual Remuneration Review (ARR). End to end coordination of the annual process supporting both HRBPs and Senior Management. This will include collating and coordinating data, providing analysis, presenting data and overseeing ARR related communication across the business.
- Manage and maintain job evaluation and salary survey submission. Own the relationship with salary survey providers and continually assess the best surveys that suit business needs.
- Create and update salary ranges and educate and advise HRBPs on appropriate usage.
- Plan and roll out new Benefits package and platform for Porto Based employees.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- A team player with the ability to use initiative and work at pace.
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and Portuguese.
- Stakeholder management and ability to build effective relationships.
- Resourceful in their approach to resolving problems and making decisions.
- Agile way of working.
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook.
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
What you can expect
We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours, that’s why we consider Blip as a Second Home!
We are committed to your development so we enjoy sharing and learning!
In the Porto city heart, we value relationships and friendship, that’s why we have breakfast together!
You will emerge in state of the art technology and IT challenges!