- Develop software as part of an agile team with short iterations and frequent releases;
- Contribute to planning and the subsequent development of applications;
- Remain up-to-date in terms of current and future needed upgrades.
Key experience & qualifications
- IT Background;
- Awareness and experience in using agile methodologies;
- Java, development experience of a high concurrency/high transactional, multi-currency and multi time zone solutions;
- Client-server protocols such as SOAP, REST;
- Experience of using established design patterns.
Key skills & attributes
- Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
- Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment;
- Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change;
- Excellent communicator, common sense and a passion for the art of problem solving.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours, that´s why we consider Blip as a Second Home!
- We are committed to your development so we enjoy sharing and learning.
- We deal with stress having fun while we work!
- Here success is contagious and we celebrate it!
- In the Porto city heart we value relationships and friendship, that´s why we have breakfast together!
Flexible Working Options:
1) Working from Home
2) Flexible Hours