The role covers administrative and clerical tasks of PaddyPower Betfair Porto. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our Leadership Team and Senior Management, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Must be competent in performing tasks with minimal direction and willing to manage a wide variety of situations while adjusting for competing priorities. Outstanding time management and organizational skills are a must.
This role reports into the Operations Manager and will probably require travel to other locations.
- Full PA support to the Leadership team including:
- Arranging travel
- Arranging catering/lunches/dinners
- Handling expense claims and reporting (coordinating with our Finance Team)
- Manage different calendars
- Coordinating recruitment interviews (articulating with HR)
- Supporting the relocation process of foreign candidates
- Ad-hoc admin tasks
- Must be a strong team player with positive, personable and upbeat can-do attitude.
- Highly organized with exceptional communication skills and fully capable to take initiative.
- Highly proactive, detailed oriented, self-motivated, adaptive, and creative.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and confidentiality.
- Flexible and eager to take on new responsibilities.
- Experience in administrative work.
- Good communication skills both in Portuguese and English (mandatory).