The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (STAP) is a subject matter expert accountable for delivering exceptional Talent for hiring needs across the business. Working closely with Hiring Managers & HR Business Partners, the STAP will ensure they are sourcing the best talent in the marketplace through both passive and active sourcing channels in order to deliver against key metrics; including Time to Hire, Direct Sourcing and Candidate Satisfaction.
- Stakeholder management – Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners & other HR teams.
- Candidate sourcing – Provide tailored candidate shortlists in response to specific recruitment assignments. Use full variety and scope of candidate attraction options to drive relevant candidate traffic to Paddy Power Betfair. Proactively approach relevant talent using a variety of networking techniques.
- Talent Pooling – Using our CRM tool, proactively create and maintain talent pools of candidates for hard-to-fill and strategically identified recruitment needs.
- Candidate management – own relationship with all candidates, guiding them through the full recruitment lifecycle from initial screening to offer & rejection.
- Candidate experience – Champion the “every candidate is a customer” mentality and ensure this culture is inherent in everything we do.
- Supplier management – Build & maintain strong relationships with external recruitment suppliers and monitor their performance regularly.
- Market mapping – Monitor industry trends and provide regular and timely market updates to segment business & HR teams on external companies and relevant developments.
- Recruitment tools – Ensure all information is accurately stored in our Applicant Tracking System on a real-time and consistent basis.
- Reporting & analysis – Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders, providing data such as; sourcing activity per role / market intelligence. Use data & insights to inform decision-making.
- Commercially Savvy – Makes it their business to know our business, customers, products and industry
- Hungry for Results – Gives more than is asked on every task or assignment
- Wins Together – Is a team player, develops robust relationships and works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Customer Obsessed – Gains insight into external and internal customer needs and puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Resilient – Demonstrates a bias for action when faced with tough challenges. Is confident under pressure
- Game Changer – Embraces change with an open-mind and an eagerness to try out new things
- Effective Communicator – Demonstrates humility in their dealings with others. Actively listens with intent, appreciates others opinions
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of working in an in-house talent acquisition team, working across a range of junior to senior appointments gained in a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills at multiple levels across a range of functions within a matrix structure
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and a creative mind-set
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Demonstrate an ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate across many segments of the business
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
Our values are important to us. In fact they shape and guide everything we do – from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent.
There are five key values that we live by:
Relentless Will to Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions.
Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, and thrive amid change.
Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.
Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.