The role covers external and internal relations management of Blip. The role holder will be responsible for the execution of location strategy by leveraging and building external relationships with local and national authorities, embassies and external bodies, as well as internal relationships with senior stakeholders with interest in the location.
The Relations Manager will build a cohesive external representation strategy which supports location and company’s objectives and will represent the company to external events. Working together with the Porto Leadership Team, HR and Facilities, the role will focus on building an internal and external events roadmap and implementation of industry leading events with measurable benefits.
Working closely with senior stakeholders the role will build an engagement framework on the most common engagement points and provide local know how such as market, talent and culture by bringing together internal and external subject matter experts in these areas. In more complex areas, the role will formulate and lead projects from concept to operations for meeting stakeholder needs.
This role reports into the Senior HRBP and will require travel to other locations including London, Dublin and Porto.
- Build a cohesive external representation strategy which supports location and company’s objectives
- Attend industry functions, such as events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Work with Porto Leadership Team, HR and Facilities to build internal and external events roadmap
- Create a framework for gathering innovative ideas for internal and external events
- Provide support to all globally run events for successful implementation
- Coordinate institutional visits and executive mission
- Manage Digital communication and Media relations
- Design and implement Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Budget management of events
- Identify most common engagement points at a location level from stakeholders
- Build an engagement framework with input from the subject matter experts for location specific projects in order to meet success criteria as defined by stakeholders
- Location specific project planning, execution and regular communication, including senior stakeholder management
- Experience of programme/project planning processes and techniques, programme/project methodology.
- Awareness of corporate, industry and professional standards in the programme/project Management environment.
- Experience of leading development and delivery of effective stakeholder engagement programmes
- Experience in business development management or as an entrepreneur
- Track record in delivering impactful marketing and communications strategies with measurable outcomes
- Budget management
- Strategic planning and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high sense of urgency