The HR Support Partner plays a key role in ensuring all employees receive an efficient, professional and best-in-class service. Working closely with the HR Business Partners the Support Partner is responsible for HR administration and is the first point of contact for policy, procedure and HR system queries.
- Manage the end to end process for HR administration through the employee life cycle. This includes producing offer letters, employment contracts, change to terms letters, through to confirmation of leaving.
- Data Maintenance & Integrity; Provide administrative support, including maintaining personnel files, and 100% accuracy in the HR system.
- Record all new starters, changes to terms and leavers on the HR system and ensure all necessary paperwork is received and filed.
- Manage the HR filing systems to ensure all documentation is stored in a manner that can be accessed easily.
- Prepare payroll instructions for new joiners, change to terms and leavers.
- Update HR tracker documents such as relating exit surveys.
- Ensure audit requirements are adhered to in HR processes.
- Continuously improve HR service delivery by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvements.
- Produce legal required reports as necessary (i.e. relatório único)
- Manage internal training platform and ensure accuracy of training records
- Fully responsible for end to end payroll process using SAGE, ensuring 100% accuracy and processing all the different elements as required (i.e. overtime, on-call, etc.)
- Ensure that all the necessary legal proceedings associated with on boarding and off-boarding of employees are met (i.e. communication to social security services, etc.)
- Provide support and guidance to managers on standard HR policies and procedures, such as new starter and holiday.
- Support new parents through the maternity and paternity leave process, advising on the policy and procedure and preparing the necessary paperwork.
- Educate and inform our internal clients to ensure that where possible services are provided and accessed through channels such as the Hub.
- Monitor, manage and turnaround all queries in the centralised HR mailbox within the timeframes identified.
Supporting Business Partner team
- Administrative support for the annual bonus and pay review process.
- Use the reporting functionality within HR Systems to produce HR reports.
- Be an HR Systems expert with responsibility for training others in how to use the HR System; leading or participating in project work such as design, testing, training, roll-out and support.
- Support general HR projects as-and-when required.
What you can expect
We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours, that’s why we consider Blip as a Second Home!
We are committed to your development so we enjoy sharing and learning!
In the Porto city heart, we value relationships and friendship, that’s why we have breakfast together!
You will emerge in state of the art technology and IT challenges!
You will live and share our values: Collaboration, Relentless Will to Win, Agility, Integrity and Low Ego.