Blip was founded in 2009 and in 2012 became part of a Group with Headquarters in London called Betfair. In February 2016 Paddy Power and Betfair merged and created a group that is on track to become the largest in the Online Sports Betting and Gaming Industry. We are in the API Billionaire’s club alongside Twitter, Facebook, eBay and Google, more than 2.5Bn API calls being served every second of every day throughout the year. Blip is growing to become the best place to work in Porto and we are already 300 Blippers!
Blip is a center of excellence for the development of sports betting products. We develop highly performant and reliable websites, mobile apps and retail systems for Paddy Power, Betfair and TVG brands. We’re part of the Paddy Power Betfair group, the biggest gambling company on the London Stock Exchange, and our systems are used by millions of customers across the globe.
The HR Generalist will work with the Senior HRBP to lead the design and delivery of the talent, leadership, engagement, diversity and reward agenda at PPB. This will include using leading edge practices, programmes and tools to support leaders to have a sustainable and international talent pipeline to drive future business growth. Building talent and reward practices (e.g. talent assessment, succession planning, performance management and high potential identification and development, pay structures or benefits packages) that align to our Values and drive the desired culture of PPB is a key accountability of this role.
The Key Responsabilities
- Contribute to the development of the talent management strategy for Blip. Define and implement strategies to accelerate the development of key talent, successor candidates and the development of new capabilities for future business needs
- Partner with the Business Partner team to successfully execute the employee engagement strategy, analyse the key insights and facilitate Company wide and local action planning activity.
- Partner with senior business leaders on our diversity and inclusion programme to promote a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Provide expert support and coaching to HR Business Partners, leaders and managers to ensure talent initiatives are successful and achieve the required outcomes.
- Manage L&D vendors and service providers and monitor performance during delivery to ensure quality and optimum value for PPB.
- Conduct group, functional, team, and individual needs assessments as appropriate to diagnose problem areas, identify root causes, and implement talent solutions that improve employee performance, provide effective development at all levels, retain high performing employees and ultimately increase organizational effectiveness.
- Driving forward and project managing the Annual Remuneration Review (ARR). End to end coordination of the annual process supporting both HRBPs and Senior Management. This will include collating and coordinating data, providing analysis, presenting data and overseeing ARR related communication across the business.
- Liaising with the HR Support Partner and Payroll Specialist team to ensure salary and bonus data is accurately reflected on the HR and Payroll Systems by key deadlines.
- Manage and maintain job evaluation and salary survey submission. Own the relationship with salary survey providers and continually assess the best surveys that suit business needs.
- Create and update salary ranges and educate and advise HRBPs on appropriate usage.
- Plan and roll out new Benefits package and platform for Porto Based employees
Essential Skills & Experience
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- A team player with the ability to use initiative and work at pace.
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal, both in English and Portuguese.
- Very good interpersonal skills, with an ability to build effective relationships.
- Resourceful in their approach to resolving problems.
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook.
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
What you can expect
We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours, that’s why we consider Blip as a Second Home!
We are committed to your development so we enjoy sharing and learning!
In the Porto city heart, we value relationships and friendship, that’s why we have breakfast together!
You will emerge in state of the art technology and IT challenges!
You will live and share our values: Collaboration, Relentless Will to Win, Agility, Integrity and Low Ego.