- Develop software as part of an agile team with short iterations and frequent releases;
- Contribute to planning and the subsequent development of applications;
- Remain up-to-date in terms of current and future needed upgrades.
Key experience & qualifications
- Academic Tech background;
- Awareness / experience in using agile methodologies;
- Packaging/build tools (e.g. NPM, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc);
- Automated testing and mocking techniques;
- Clean coding;
- Experience of using established design patterns.
Key skills & attributes
- Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
- Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment;
- Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change;
- Excellent communicator, common sense and a passion for the art of problem solving.
What you can expect
- We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours, that’s why we consider Blip as a Second Home!
- We are committed to your development so we enjoy sharing and learning;
- Here success is contagious and we want to celebrate it with you!
- In the Porto city heart, we value relationships and friendship, that´s why we have breakfast together!
- You will emerge in state of the art technology and IT challenges!
- You will live and share our values: Collaboration, Relentless Will to Win, Agility, Integrity and Low Ego.