We are looking for an enthusiastic dedicated, self-motivated frontend developer to work within our teams. The successful candidate will be proactive, thorough and have excellent technical and problem-solving skills, with a positive and results-driven attitude.
Our continued business success and growth demand a lot from our technology. Our engineers are committed to find the best solutions to complex technical challenges together with professional team members.
- Software creation, unit testing, adhering to standards and best practices
- Write technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively
- Code reviews, by and for peers
- Work in an Agile environment
- Contribute to team development
- Provide guidance to junior colleagues
Key Working Relationships:
This position involves working within a cross-skilled development team and having regular contact with teams looking after other aspects of Betfair products & tools.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Awareness / experience in using agile methodologies;
- Knowledge building declarative UI using ReactJS;
- Packaging/build tools (e.g. yarn, npm, webpack, etc);
- Professional experience with CSS and styling for web platforms;
- Automated testing and mocking techniques;
- Clean coding;
- Experience of using established design patterns.
Knowledge in the following will be a plus:
- React Native development (iOS and/or Android targets)
- State management (e.g. Redux, Mobx, etc.)
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Team player.
- Proven ability & desire to innovate.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Develops and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team.
Our values are important to us. In fact, they shape and guide everything we do – from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent.
There are five key values that we live by:
- Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
- Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
- Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions.
- Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, thrive amid change.
- Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.
Working in Blip will also mean working in an environment deeply focused on the wellbeing, happiness and sense of belonging of our employees. Our mottos are “Work-life balance” and “Full flexibility, full responsibility”. You will find benefits like:
- 3 Extra days of vacation;
- The possibility to work remotely;
- Showers and locker rooms;
- Bicycle parking for you to explore alternatives on commuting to work;
- Fully provisioned kitchen with free breakfast and coffee breaks;
- Doctor, masseuse, nutritionist and ergonomist at the office;
- Health insurance;
- Mobile allowance;
- Choice of operating system;
- Own your laptop and accessories;
- CSR – 2 social days allowance;
- Sports Training;
- Partnership discounts;
- English lessons;
- Finance advisory;
- Blip Baby Kit;
- Referral bonus scheme;
So, what are you waiting for? Come and join the best team in Portugal!
To know more about us please find us at: https://blip.pt/about-us/