A ReactJs Developer is responsible for building and maintaining high quality applications. You will be integrated on a team who is fully committed to deliver the best experience to costumers by creating reliable, performant and trustworthy user journeys. Having in mind our motto “Full flexibility, full responsibility”, we want you to feel Blip as home so that we can get the best out of you.
- Develop software as part of an agile team with short iterations and frequent releases;
- Contribute to planning and the subsequent development of applications;
- Remain up to date in terms of current and future needed upgrades.
Key experience & qualifications:
- Academic Tech background;
- Awareness / experience in using agile methodologies;
- Packaging/build tools (e.g. NPM, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc);
- Automated testing and mocking techniques;
- Clean coding;
- Experience of using established design patterns.
Key skills & attributes:
- Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
- Ability to work in fast paced, team-oriented environment;
- Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change;
- Excellent communicator, common sense and a passion for the art of problem solving.
What you can expect:
- We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours, that’s why we consider Blip as a Second Home!
- We are committed to your development, so we enjoy sharing and learning;
- Here success is contagious, and we want to celebrate it with you!
- In the Porto city heart, we value relationships and friendship, that´s why we have breakfast together!
- You will emerge in state-of-the-art technology and IT challenges!
- You will live and share our values: Collaboration, Relentless Will to Win, Agility, Integrity and Low Ego.
Flexible working options:
- Working from Home
- Flexible Hours