Be an iOS Developer in Blip
You will be one of the center parts of the creation of the best solution for a state-of-the-art new product, that will revolutionize the online betting experience for mobile.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to
comprehend, performant and reliable
- Build, test and ship a new user-facing Identity experience with Swift development.
- Experience working with REST APIs (iOS integration).
- Release iOS Apps on the App Store.
- Experience developing UI based on Apple Human Interface Guidelines (preferably avoiding xibs and storyboards).
- Turn our vision into a tangible roadmap by working with engineers, product managers and senior leadership
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction
- Experience across entire app release cycle, from drafts of wireframes to production-ready code
- Experience in Swift/Objective-C
- Highly skilled in git workflows
- Experienced in an Agile environment
- Knowledge with automated testing suites
- Knowledge about iOS release process in the App Store.
Working in Blip will also mean working in an environment deeply focused on the wellbeing, happiness and sense of belonging of our employees. Our mottos are “Work-life balance” and “Full flexibility, full responsibility”. You will find benefits like:
- Extra days of vacation
- The possibility to work remotely
- Showers and locker rooms
- Bicycle parking for you to explore alternatives on commuting to work
- Fully provisioned kitchen with free breakfast and coffee breaks
- Doctor, masseuse, nutritionist and ergonomist at the office
- Health insurance
- Mobile allowance
- Choice of operating system
- Own your laptop and accessories
- CSR – 2 social days allowance
- Sports Training
- Partnership discounts
- English lessons
- Finance advisory
- Blip Baby Kit;
- Referral bonus scheme;
Culture (Values & About us)
Blip was founded in 2009 and in 2012 became part of a Group with Headquarters in London called Betfair. In February 2016 Paddy Power and Betfair merged and created a group that is on track to become the largest in the Online Sports Betting and Gaming Industry. We are in the API Billionaire’s club alongside Twitter, Facebook, eBay and Google, more than 2.5Bn API calls being served every day throughout the year.
Blip is growing to become the best place to work in Porto and we are already 300 Blippers!
Blip is a center of excellence for the development of sports betting products. We develop highly performant and reliable websites, mobile apps and retail systems for Paddy Power, Betfair and TVG brands. We’re part of the Paddy Power Betfair group, the biggest gambling company on the London Stock Exchange, and our systems are used by millions of customers across the globe.
Our values are important to us, in fact they shape and guide everything we do – from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent.
There are five key values that we live by:
- Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
- Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
- Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions.
- Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose and thrive amid change.
- Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.