The Talent Acquisition (TA) Lead is a subject matter expert accountable for delivering exceptional Talent for hiring needs across the business. Working closely with hiring managers & HR Business Partners, the TA Lead will ensure they are sourcing the best talent in the marketplace through both passive and active sourcing channels in order to deliver against key metrics; including Time to Hire, Source of Hire and Hiring Manager Satisfaction.
- Stakeholder management – Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners & other HR teams.
- Candidate sourcing – Provide tailored candidate shortlists in response to specific recruitment assignments. Use full variety and scope of candidate attraction options to drive relevant candidate traffic to Blip. Proactively approach relevant talent using a variety of networking techniques.
- Talent Pooling – Using our CRM tool, proactively create and maintain talent pools of candidates for hard-to-fill and strategically identified recruitment needs.
- Candidate management – own relationship with all candidates, guiding them through the full recruitment lifecycle from initial screening to offer & rejection.
- Candidate experience – Champion the “every candidate is a customer” mentality and ensure this culture is inherent in everything we do.
- Supplier management – Build & maintain strong relationships with external recruitment suppliers and monitor their performance regularly.
- Market mapping – Monitor industry trends and provide regular and timely market updates to segment business & HR teams on external companies and relevant developments.
- Recruitment tools – Ensure all information is accurately stored in our Applicant Tracking System on a real-time and consistent basis.
- Reporting & analysis – Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders, providing data such as; sourcing activity per role / market intelligence. Use data & insights to inform decision-making.
- Commercially Savvy – Makes it their business to know our business, customers, products and industry
- Hungry for Results – Gives more than is asked on every task or assignment
- Wins Together – Is a team player, develops robust relationships and works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Customer Obsessed – Gains insight into external and internal customer needs and puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Resilient – Demonstrates a bias for action when faced with tough challenges. Is confident under pressure
- Game Changer – Embraces change with an open-mind and an eagerness to try out new things
- Effective Communicator – Demonstrates humility in their dealings with others. Actively listens with intent, appreciates others opinions
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of working in an in-house talent acquisition team, working across a range of junior to senior appointments gained in a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment
- Some experience of people managing other recruiters; setting KPIs, managing performance and developing capability
- Strong stakeholder management skills at multiple levels across a range of functions within a matrix structure
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and a creative mind-set
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Demonstrate an ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate across many segments of the business
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills