We are looking for a smart, ambitious and enthusiastic candidate to join our award-winning Talent Acquisition Team based in the Blip office. The successful candidate will support Talent activities across Porto. This role will be given responsibility for building and managing the relationships with key business stakeholders and an understanding of the business from day one is essential.
This is what you’ll be doing:
The successful candidate will be required to ensure that the operational recruitment process continues to run smoothly and effectively..
- Scheduling interviews, which includes booking taxis, flights and hotels where applicable
- Meet and greet candidates as they arrive for interview – ensuring all prospective candidates have a first class experience during the recruitment process.
- Organise Video interviews and meetings through the internal VC system
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Partners, Hiring Managers, Internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the Hiring Process is smooth and efficient
- Ensure all administration for the recruitment team is completed on a timely, accurate and consistent basis
- Assist with the maintenance of in house and external Recruitment websites
- Ensure that the recruitment databases are updated, accurate and maintained on an ongoing basis
- Acting as an ambassador for the team when dealing with various internal and external business channels
- Assisting with Ad hoc requests as they arise
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience working in an administration high volume Talent Acquisition environment
- Relevant 3rd Level Degree
- Experience of working with various departments and management levels across the business
- Diary management and meeting scheduling experience essential
- You must enjoy interacting with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels, verbally and in writing
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi task